So I just finished putting an 6hp motor on an old Chinese atv frame and I cant seem to get the thing moving. For my drive setup I'm using a 30 series torque converter with a 10t sprocket then to a 17t input/13t out jackshaft and a 40t axle gear. I have 18in rear tires and my finial drive ratio...
Got this kart for free from a buddy and I'm trying to find out what kind of kart it is. Can someone help me out and pass me some ideas on what kind of kart it might me? It has a live axle (kinda), that has a strange setup. The axle is 1" keyed on the motor side and 3/4" non keyed on the other...
It only lasts a couple of minutes. I start it using the choke and it smokes the worst during that time but after I open it back up it clears up after a minute or two.
I've been running my new HF 6.5 on my cart for about two weeks now and I'm still getting white smoke out of the muffler when I start it. I didn't think anything of it at first, I just thought it was clearing out the lube from the factory. But after two weeks it is still smoking on startup. Is...