• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

You Gotta Be Kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
And they complain about violence in hockey? Seriously- what's this planet coming to?

About a week ago at a soccer game in Brazil, a referee stabbed a player to death! But wait, it gets even more f:censored:ked up than that! The crowd then stormed the referee and killed him.
And quartered him.
And decapitated him.
And put his effing head on a pole in the middle of the field!!!!!

What...The...???...

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/soccer/Soccer+Brazil+beheading+referee/8630780/story.html

machinist@large

Reaction score
Dang!!!!!

And they complain about violence in hockey? Seriously- what's this planet coming to?

About a week ago at a soccer game in Brazil, a referee stabbed a player to death! But wait, it gets even more f:censored:ked up than that! The crowd then stormed the referee and killed him.
And quartered him.
And decapitated him.
And put his effing head on a pole in the middle of the field!!!!!

What...The...???...

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/soccer/Soccer+Brazil+beheading+referee/8630780/story.html

:eek::eek::eek::smiley_omg::smiley_omg:

And it was an amerature match, to boot!!!!!

That's the sort of thing that would make me think twice about visiting a country.....

Last edited:

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me. Just search "soccer riot" on YouTube. Some (or most) people take games way too seriously.

On a related note, I'll never understand how anyone can actually watch SportsCenter. I just imagine a bunch of grown men sitting on the edge of a football field, with middle schoolers running in circles behind them, critiquing the middle schoolers.

fowler

Reaction score
soccoer gets so much crap over here for being non contact bunch of actors (usual stuff)

but the fans are the most hard core of any sport

thats just stupid
i like how they say he may have been on drugs
to do this surely one would have to be off there face on meth

some people need a wake up call
its just a dam game
not even a very good one

maybe its because they cant take their anger out on the field

souperman000

Reaction score
I'm taken aback, of course, but I'm not surprised.

Brazil has been going through a lot of turmoil lately, with protests against the government and such. All of this before the World Cup and the Olympics is making a lot of people worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.