You all HAVE to watch this vid. It is epic in so many ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Lol i have no idea its leet speak..... its suposed to make fun of them type of people on youtube that comment on stuff like that syin the noob got powend and **** like that cause there retarded... lol... the 10 year old gamers with no live speak

that directly translates to he got powned lol...

mike75925

thinker and tinkerer
Reaction score
crankenstein has too much power, or at least a driver who doesn't yet know how to harness it anyway

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
What is it with these Darwin-Award winning morons I keep seeing that absolutely INSIST on trying to break limbs? Can someone PLEASE for the love of GOD explain to these jokers that if you're going over, to keep both hands firmly deathgripped on the wheel????

We won't even go into the whole ramp thing...

That One Guy

Occational Annoyance
Reaction score
He's twelve? Okaay. didn't know that.
@toystory 4wd Although the ramp was quite obviously at a TERRIBLE angle, I don't think we ALL try for it... although since I've never broken a bone, sometimes I do do stupid things somewhat on purpose...

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Nah... It's not even the ramp itself. I've taken suicide runs too. I mangled more bikes as a teenager that way... But between the ramp design and (lack of)technique, that one was pretty much guaranteed to go dirty side up!

Status
Not open for further replies.