Yo guys! Check out my whip!

kart_goes_brrr

Active member
Messages
117
Reaction score
83
Hi everyone, I wanted to show y'all the progress on my kart build! It's been 1 year since I started working on this kart, and it's finally coming to an end! Well I mean it's still not entirely done but pfff whatever, the good thing is I'm almost done with my engine (it's a "gx210" (170f gasoline engine, kinda similar to the predator 212 since it has a 70mm bore piston)) just need to tighten some things here and there, and for the kart, I just need to replace the master cylinder and weld some stuff. Just wanted to say, thank you all for the help! I've learned so much from this forum thanks to all of you! Also here's some photos:IMG_20250825_193431.jpgIMG_20250825_193440.jpgIMG_20250825_193838.jpgIMG_20250825_193534.jpgIMG_20250825_193541.jpgIMG_20250825_193544.jpgIMG_20250825_193553.jpgIMG_20250825_193629.jpgIMG_20250825_193618.jpgIMG_20250729_093602.jpg
 

kart_goes_brrr

Active member
Messages
117
Reaction score
83
Oh wait, I didn't read the rules, uh oh 😬 does it have to be completely finished? Or is it OK to post it like this?
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,232
Reaction score
4,207
Hi everyone, I wanted to show y'all the progress on my kart build! It's been 1 year since I started working on this kart, and it's finally coming to an end! Well I mean it's still not entirely done but pfff whatever, the good thing is I'm almost done with my engine (it's a "gx210" (170f gasoline engine, kinda similar to the predator 212 since it has a 70mm bore piston)) just need to tighten some things here and there, and for the kart, I just need to replace the master cylinder and weld some stuff. Just wanted to say, thank you all for the help! I've learned so much from this forum thanks to all of you! Also here's some photos:

I'm envious! That's a nice machine
 

panchothedog

Well-known member
Messages
2,923
Reaction score
3,961
Looks like you are getting pretty close. Good job. Hang in there. You'll be riding soon. I like the wrap on the header pipe. Won't burn you nearly as bad if you accidentally make contact with it.
 
Top