WTB : Plymouth Prowler Go Kart, Plymouth Prowler Trailer and/or parts

suvprowler

Reaction score
Anybody have for sell the following,

Plymouth Prowler go kart
Plymouth Prowler trailer
Plymouth Prowler parts

Let me know and looking forward to hearing from you?

Thank you.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Suvprowler, that is absolutely outrageous! I can hardly believe what my eyes are seeing, those are actually honest to goodness representations of a Prowler! Anybody would be able to recognize them right off the bat. I expected to see a lame effort like that little gokart van with the skanky redneck blonde from Congress (MTG) sticking up through the roof.
Have never seen a trailer built to go with a Prowler, is that a real thing, or just a really cool looking add-on for the gokart version? And what's the powerplant and drive on one of those karts?

suvprowler

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments sir. These two units are an extremely rare sample sets.

I am unsure of the power plants in each set.

The trailers are the real deal made by a company called Ajax. No longer in business. They were licensed by Plymouth / Chrysler to manufacturer the trailer and only sold through the dealership.

Here are a couple of photos of the real vehicle.

The yellow kart : It has always been a display unit. Over 20 years old. Never had fuel in tank, never oil in crankcase, never electrolyte in battery.

The purple kart : started once a month for maitance only. Used in one short home coming parade. Then full retirement.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 6
  • 044bb8df05768f72dbee98a405afe027.jpg
    044bb8df05768f72dbee98a405afe027.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

suvprowler

Reaction score
The yellow unit on display by previous owner.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1629845822106.jpg
    FB_IMG_1629845822106.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6

suvprowler

Reaction score
My friend has two units for sale. They are not the units in the photo above with trailers attached.

They are $ 2,500.00 per unit.

Here is a photo of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-201501_Facebook~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-201501_Facebook~2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 6