Nodroz
New member
Hello guys,
I'd like to buy this kart. The owner asks €75.
Click
Let me translate what the discription is:
"Engine is from Ital System 100cc. Everything is there, except the fuel tank.
Kart is not working for the moment. Brake is clogged due to too long standing in the shed. There is some work to get it riding again.
Never drove this thing. I'm selling because I don't have enough space and time."
Maybe the brake is a bit rusty. Maybe it's just an easy fix? I think I'll go and watch the kart toroughly for anything else. I could maybe buy it, repair and sell it again for a bigger price.
What do you guys think about this kart?
Regards,
Alex
I'd like to buy this kart. The owner asks €75.
Click
Let me translate what the discription is:
"Engine is from Ital System 100cc. Everything is there, except the fuel tank.
Kart is not working for the moment. Brake is clogged due to too long standing in the shed. There is some work to get it riding again.
Never drove this thing. I'm selling because I don't have enough space and time."
Maybe the brake is a bit rusty. Maybe it's just an easy fix? I think I'll go and watch the kart toroughly for anything else. I could maybe buy it, repair and sell it again for a bigger price.
What do you guys think about this kart?
Regards,
Alex