• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

World's Smallest Supercharged V-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Reaction score
What to do with it? Of course you fire it up 7:30 am on a saterday morning and anoy your neighbors!

That's the same thing I was thinking! I wish I had your dragster, just so I can roll it into the street and fire it up every once in a while. I actually do that now with my engines, one of my neighbors is a complete a--hole so I think up excuses to "test" my engines. :2guns:

As for what to put that on, I would go for a very light home-built mini bike or something like that.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
That's the same thing I was thinking! I wish I had your dragster, just so I can roll it into the street and fire it up every once in a while. I actually do that now with my engines, one of my neighbors is a complete a--hole so I think up excuses to "test" my engines. :2guns:

As for what to put that on, I would go for a very light home-built mini bike or something like that.
...great minds think alike. Its cause we know what a BBC sounds like. Alot of people have NEVER experienced a open header BBC. Its a awsome sound.

Magice

Reaction score

Ahahahhaha same with me!

Good ol straight pipe is instant karma for annoying dogs :)

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Am curious as to why or why not?
I have zero probs with all my machines regarding WMP 11.

Because it's Micro$haft with their stupid proprietary file format. I never liked windows media. I don't support them as much as possible. ;) It has nothing to do with whether or not my system supports it.

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Reaction score
...great minds think alike. Its cause we know what a BBC sounds like. Alot of people have NEVER experienced a open header BBC. Its a awsome sound.

Hahaha, yup. It is an awesome sound. Actually a few seconds after I took the vid that you saw a neighbor came over and informed us that the cops were being called if we didn't "cut the s***". We waited until he went back inside and fired it up 1 more time for good measure. :cheers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.