• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Win a free Tshirt! Today only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
ALMOST forgot! And the WINNER is....... POBOY!!!!! :wai: 911!!!!! It used to be my phone number, and it's my birthday! 9-11 :lolgoku:
Doug, send Robert your address so he can send you the shirt. Just mention "Pick a number " .......
Alright guys, as you see,I played loose with the rules. Never said you couldn't guess more than once, but posting up all the numbers between 1 and a thousand never crossed my mind..... :lolgoku:
Next game will have more rules..... It will be in the next few days..... Week #3. :thumbsup:
Thank you to all who played. To those that didn't, you missed out on a free shirt. This thread got over a 130 views,but few posted answers.....
If you're not a member, but are reading this, you could have joined just to try and win a free shirt..... I said it was open to everyone, but you have to be a member to post an answer........
Till next time, my friends...... :thumbsup:

Bosch

Reaction score
Darn, i JUST SAW this post, 1 minute too late. :)

I would not have picked 911, though. So, good words on the winner!

BirdFanatic

Reaction score
ALMOST forgot! And the WINNER is....... POBOY!!!!! :wai: 911!!!!! It used to be my phone number, and it's my birthday! 9-11 :lolgoku:
Doug, send Robert your address so he can send you the shirt. Just mention "Pick a number " .......
Alright guys, as you see,I played loose with the rules. Never said you couldn't guess more than once, but posting up all the numbers between 1 and a thousand never crossed my mind..... :lolgoku:
Next game will have more rules..... It will be in the next few days..... Week #3. :thumbsup:
Thank you to all who played. To those that didn't, you missed out on a free shirt. This thread got over a 130 views,but few posted answers.....
If you're not a member, but are reading this, you could have joined just to try and win a free shirt..... I said it was open to everyone, but you have to be a member to post an answer........
Till next time, my friends...... :thumbsup:

I knew it lol what an odd birthday September 11th 2001 as well as 911 emergency services lol so many things hmm my gf and i have our anniversary on the 15th my dads on the 21st lol

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Well.....I am happy to announce that I got my T-shirt TODAY!!!!!!!:wai::wai:

I tell ya....that Robert.....he's getting faster all the time.....:rolleyes::lolgoku:

Thanks Jim.....it's awesome! !!! They look much better in real life.....(especially in my house!!!!):2guns:

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
It's about time to wear it. Now you don't have to cover your nips with those DIY Go Kart pasties I mean stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.