• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Why's Diy so slow lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
Is it just the Canadian internet making diy seem slow or is diy actually slowing down? :popcorn:

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
You're definitely slacking off. Your post count (and your witty username) are all that matters here.

'Bout time to get your post count up to and over 1K.

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
OK, I am here to speed things up...

Maybe the DIY has a XXX site.
That seems to slow the connection down in most households.

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
Here's a post to speed diy Up...

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

You need to feed diy..

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Ive only seen a slow down in projects really. Probably won't see much until Christmas break into the new year. Probably comes in streaks every so often. I have a few ideas for projects that I want to get started on. However, going to be changing jobs soon and will be moving to a different state hopefully the first week of December. Top of that we are saving up for a wedding next year (date and location already chosen). So besides small projects concerning the wedding, I have a whopping ZERO permission to spend money on a DIY project for the foreseeable future. Bummer too because it would be extremely useful for hunting and ice fishing.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I think what really kills it are the small post commandos that post once or a few times then never come back here again. I browse several forums, and they have a similar issue, soon as someone learns what they want or they complete their project, they are long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.