• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Who has stole their parents car, with no licence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homemadgokarts1221

Reaction score
I was just wondering who has gone out for joy rides, either when you were a kid or now? I have done it a couple times, at 14 i'm a pretty good driver. so who has done it? :roflol:

shakey0818

Reaction score
Driving under the age limit with no experience is just wrong.See how u feel if you accidentally kill a family.On another note it should be interesting to see some of the stories about kids steeling parents cars

Homemadgokarts1221

Reaction score
Its not like i haven't driven before, my dad has taught me everything i know. I just wanna hear some stories man

porsche930dude

Reaction score
when i was little like 6 or so my mom always let me start the car while she got ready and came out. well onece i took off down the road without her. i let her chase me for a while then i stopped when she looked tired lol. I knew how to work it and everything sometimes my dad let me sit close and steer. First time i ever drove a manual i just hopped in and drove no problem

dave1701

Good for 100,000 Miles
Reaction score
Nope.

A: I would be killed by my parents

B: I need a car for other reasons than joyriding, that's why I have my go kart.

jrmints1415

Reaction score
you know if you get puled over you will not get your license till your like 18. Not worth trying to act cool for a huge loss... I CANT IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU KILLED SOMONE!!

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
you know if you get puled over you will not get your license till your like 18. Not worth trying to act cool for a huge loss... I CANT IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU KILLED SOMONE!!

x2.

My best friend who hasnt bothered to get his license, "borrows" his parents or brothers cars on rare occasions. I tell him he's an idiot. He's actually been pulled over before, and told the cop he didnt have his license with him and proceeded to give the cop his brother's social security number. Luckily, they almost look alike and the cop believed him:roflol:

I still tell him he's an idiot...

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Friend when he was 15 did. Took his dad's ES300 and his mom's Elantra out quite a few times. Always told him he was a 'tard.

After he attempted this one 30 point U turn in the middle of a busy intersection, he decided to give it up. Went home and got caught.

A year later, he admits he was an idiot and wouldn't ever do it again (in addition to his parents barring him from a license until he was 18).

Although, even with my permit, I admittedly drive like crap (at my age 16). We both admit we can't drive worth a ****. :p

sexyvicta

Reaction score
yeh me and a firend used to do that when we were about 12. Even video'd it haha.

One time my friend took his mums car out while she was asleep, spun out at like 140ks and popped 3 tires when the car went over a traffic island haha. The main thing to remember is if you get caught you wont go to jail as you are a minor lol

i do not recommend you do this. You might die or kill somebody else.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wow. bad idea. I learned to drive early (WITH my dad), but it's not the same as taking a car out at night w/ a bunch of kids in the car egging you on. Don't do it. (And i'm closing this thread...)

Status
Not open for further replies.