What spindles for these front hubs?

Pro Procrastinator

Reaction score
Ok so this is a pretty dumb question to be asking as I'm sure these are not hard to find. However, I'm completely hopeless with reading and interpreting dimensions lol. I'm putting these on an off-road go kart but idk what spindles these need. If someone could send me the link to the right kind I would greatly appreciate it.
TY in advance!

These are the hubs I wanna use:

BigTanker

Reaction score
From the link....

• Accepts a 1 3/8" OD bearing
  • Comes with 5/8" bearings (not high speed) pressed in.

So I'm thinking the spindle need to have a 5/8" OD.

Something like this I would think.

Search 5/8 go kart spindle kit.

1000001682.png

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
I'm just not sure what length the spindles are supposed to be.
Rule of thumb: Wheels should be brought in toward the spindles as far as possible without the tires hitting the frame at full lock-to-lock turn. Spacer the wheels out to reach the threads, and the excessive bending force on the axles may do just that, bend them.
If there's a bunch of extra spindle axle sticking out beyond the wheel hubs, like all of the axle nut threads and some of the smooth shank showing too, just fill that gap with spacers so the axle nut doesn't try to screw on further than the length of the threads. Minimal spacers if needed on the inside of the hubs to keep the tires off the frame.
Many gokart parts suppliers will sell identical spindles with 3", 4.5", and 6" axles (I've used 4.5" and like the fit). If you can plan well enough to know you can use a shorter axle, order that first, use spacers after if needed.

Pro Procrastinator

Reaction score
Ok, so something like this should be ok?:

I have an Azusa frame that I lengthened and added a roll cage on to. I would just use the spindles shown in the kit, but they aren't the right type for those hubs from what I can see. It's going to have '16 tires on '8 rims so that should give enough turning room...