What Is This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtband

Well-known member
Messages
1,772
Reaction score
70
Location
St. Louis, MO
This looks interesting, and I haven't seen one like it before. It's on CL for $150. Anyone see one like this?
 

Attachments

  • kart1.jpg
    kart1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 45
  • kart2.jpg
    kart2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 34

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,235
Reaction score
4,210
It looks like a go kart, mang. What's with all the dumb questions here lately? smh...:D

What in tarnation?

Is that a power steering pump up front?

It looks like a poor man's idea of 4 wheel drive. Might be good for parts--two engines of course.
 

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
63
Location
California
I guess a 4x4 Go Kart? i want it! was just thinking about how to build a 4x4 go kart.

Although it looks like that front engine is just sitting there and not connected? need more pics!!!

buy it!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

whatever it is buy. there is over 500$ of parts there

500$ Canadian money. I'm thinking its about $400 USD in parts :)
 

PredatorPowaaa!!

Mistake Maker
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario,Canada
whatever it is buy. there is over 500$ of parts there

this is a forum for go karts, not minecraft. you should ditch the profile pic.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I guess a 4x4 Go Kart? i want it! was just thinking about how to build a 4x4 go kart.

Although it looks like that front engine is just sitting there and not connected? need more pics!!!

buy it!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------



500$ Canadian money. I'm thinking its about $400 USD in parts :)

cars and cameras are doing a 4x4 go kart, but EACH WHEEL has a predator 212. yes, 4 predators on one kart.
 

qtband

Well-known member
Messages
1,772
Reaction score
70
Location
St. Louis, MO
I should have explained a little more.... The engine on the front is just sitting there. It's a throw in to sweeten' the deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top