• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

What else can Saw-Glu do?

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Mixed with toothpaste, restores headlights and cures rheumatism, at the same time.
Added to motor oil, stops leaks and freshens the air, saves the environment.
Spread on old newspaper, will burn for all eternity.
Got Poison Ivy rash? You know what to do, use Saw-Glu.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Need to fix drywall? Saw-Glu can fix it smooth.
flat tire? Put some Saw-Glu on your leak, and fill it up. No leaks now!
dull knife? Spread some Saw-Glu on it, strike it against a tree, and now it’s sharp!

Freddy Fandango, CEO of Saw-Glu.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Lactose intolerant? One teaspoon Saw-Glu in the morning, drink gallons of milk, no problem.
Slow internet not letting you stream movies all day? Play-doh and Saw-Glu, a little imagination and a cell phone equals movie mogul empire.
You say your wife doesn't like all these unfinished projects laying around? One part Saw-Glu, 4 parts Starbucks Mocha Latte, she'll be quiet for a while.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Dirty dishes? Spread some Saw-Glu and rinse.
grown up grass? Order our Saw-Glu AirDrop onto your lawn watch it cut the grass for you!
fix your corrupted OS? Spread some Saw-Glu into your USB sockets and your computer will run smooth!
Put back all the marbles you’ve lost over the years? Umm… no. Sorry Denny.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Dirty dishes? Spread some Saw-Glu and rinse.
grown up grass? Order our Saw-Glu AirDrop onto your lawn watch it cut the grass for you!
fix your corrupted OS? Spread some Saw-Glu into your USB sockets and your computer will run smooth!
Put back all the marbles you’ve lost over the years? Umm… no. Sorry Denny.

56 years of constantly doing dumb stuff tends to take a toll on one’s body and mind!

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
I believe what Dr. Frederick Fandango III was saying is that Saw-Glu would not be effective is curing what is obviously advanced mental deterioration. Why it would be shameful for any reputable representative of a fine global corporation like Saw-Glu to make such an outrageous claim.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
"Works wonders" is an understatement of the remarkable curative powers of Saw-Glu. What was that? You felt the mantle of the earth shift a little bit? The earth is trembling because of this transformative creation.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
got diarrhea drink some saw-glue. kids running around to much? put some on the floor! got bed bugs? well thats gross no one can help you.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
welder not working? you dont need it when you have saw glue. run out of bullets for your gun? just fill the barrel with saw glue it acts as the powder and the bullet! cant swim? well saw glues for you just coat your body in it and make sure to cover your mouth with it and you wont be able to breath the water and wont drown! and as a plus you'll be hydrophobic for the rest of your life!