• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

What are your favorite drinks

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Maxwell House, hot and black, pot and a half per day. What can I say, when my pancreas gave out and took me out with it, the cocktail glass that was always in my hand became a coffee mug.
EDIT: Cocktail glass back then was sporting a 50/50 Cuervo Gold and fresh O.J. .................The 2 spouts on SchizoBallz's dashboard today will dispense the same at the touch of the (padlocked for open container law) buttons if that were what I put in the tanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20210815_152522.jpg
    IMG_20210815_152522.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210815_152558_1CS.jpg
    IMG_20210815_152558_1CS.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Kartorbust

Reaction score
When I had Monster in high school, my drinks were Mixxd, Kaos, and M80. All of which have been discontinued. With how potent they were, it would take me about half a day to finish 1 16oz can.

When I go out to eat, my choice is usually a Roy Rogers (Pepsi or Coke with Grenedine). But since I'm trying to kick the habit of pop, been drinking Powerade and Gatorade.

AmishMike

Reaction score
Black coffee all day, usually at shop temperature (you know poured hot and forgotten about for half an hour or three). Pot or two's worth per day.

After hours, Pusser's Rum.

redflash

Reaction score
It depends......if the karts running good.......one thing. If the karts not running, and momma's yelling.......well the other thing

Da Flash

MTScott

Reaction score
Whiskey I guess.... usually a cheap canadian whiskey like BV, or R&R mised with diet pepsi. Very simply, yet effective.

...I do like good craft beer too, as there are a lot of breweries around here, and I brew myself.

I also like a good scotch, or a really good bourbon, but who can afford to drink that stuff.

Reaction score
A nice ice cold bottle of beer after I get to a stopping point for the day. Before that, iced tea by the gallon in summertime and hot black coffee by the gallon when it's cooler. Wife used to join me in a cold Lone Star at quittin' time, but has decided now that she likes her wineapple mix better (that's raspberry wine with some pineapple juice in it LOL) I can't stomach that sweetness so we just have to have separate stashes ;)

Cause for a toast this afternoon when I fired up Frankey for the first time and made the wheels turn with gasoline and noise! :cheers2:

Reaction score
That Raspberry wine sounds good. Never heard of it before!
I hadn't either, until she found it in the store. Only raspberry I'd known of before then was Boone's Farm or something equally as nasty to anyone whose tastes have evolved past 'not-yet-drinking-age'! But this stuff's pretty good, and makes the pineapple juice go down easier for her. That part (pineapple) is medicinal and she drinks 2-3 glasses a day of it for clearing out gunk from her lungs ever since a horrible round of pneumonia last spring....but she likes the 5 o'clock "dose" the best :p