What are these track karts worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2Kart

Kart Addict!!
Reaction score
I am considering picking up a couple of track karts. Both of these are highly modified and need nothing. They both come with stands and about 12 sets of tires and tons of extra parts.

What could all this be worth and what would you pay for them?

I have no experience with these types of karts so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

ZnsaneRyder

Crazy Guy on a Bicycle
Reaction score
They look like a lot of fun.

I'd guess $800-$1200 each, but that's a guess, maybe they're worth more.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
In my area, MINIMUM that I would probably see something like that for would be maybe $600-800, but it would most likely be more like $1200. Some others on this site, however, have been able to get something similar for about $75, (lucky sons of..).

Ibnzmonkey

Keep Austin Weird
Reaction score
Holy awesome! Those Karts are easily worth about $800-$1000 each. Those are works of art. great find.

K2Kart

Kart Addict!!
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am negotiating price with him now. I got him to $1500 for both with the extra parts. I don't know much about these karts but the nice thing is they are 100% ready to race and have tons of spare parts and tires. I want to see if I can get them a little cheaper then pull the trigger!!

K2Kart

Kart Addict!!
Reaction score
Ok guys. I am seriously considering buying the above 2 karts. He also has this oval kart which he will sell me for only $600!! I have no need for this but I thought it would be a steal for someone here. Please let em know if you are interested!

K2Kart

Kart Addict!!
Reaction score
Anyone down? If not I am going to pass on this deal. It really is a good deal but sometimes the best deal is the one you walk away from . . . . . . . . .

K2Kart

Kart Addict!!
Reaction score
I have a UPS account through my business and I am sure the shipping will not be too bad to make it a bad deal. From my research this kart should sell between $1,500 and $2,000. At least that's what 2 local kart shops told me they would buy it for!

K2Kart

Kart Addict!!
Reaction score
I just checked shipping it to Beverly Hills (yeah right) CA and UPS quotes $650. That's a lot of money but that would be the furthest shipping this would go and I am sure I can do much better. Just food for thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.