Anyone else ready for some **** football?
Wanted to introduce myself because I'll probably be asking all kinds of stupid questions here over the next few months.
I Hard carts and other type mini bikes growing up and now I have 3 kids so I recently took on a couple projects. Rebuilt several mowers and weed eaters in my time but first time to refurb a kart. Got a Yerf Dog 3020 with a 5.5 Tecumseh Power Sport from a neighbor (traded a troy bilt weedeater and some brick) and I'm slowly getting it together. Time a money are my only hold-ups, kind of the theme here isn't it?
I also picked up a Tao Tao 110 (or 100 because the engine says 99cc) 4 Wheeler from another neighbor for $50 and it seemed to only need a good goin thru and front wheel bearings. I bet it ain't that easy though.
This site is THE absolute best source for real info on how to make these things happen and I'm glad there are still people in this world that take the time to offer up info and resources on things others may feel are stupid or things they would just throw money at.
Glad to be here and any guidance is and always will be truly appreciated!
Wanted to introduce myself because I'll probably be asking all kinds of stupid questions here over the next few months.
I Hard carts and other type mini bikes growing up and now I have 3 kids so I recently took on a couple projects. Rebuilt several mowers and weed eaters in my time but first time to refurb a kart. Got a Yerf Dog 3020 with a 5.5 Tecumseh Power Sport from a neighbor (traded a troy bilt weedeater and some brick) and I'm slowly getting it together. Time a money are my only hold-ups, kind of the theme here isn't it?
I also picked up a Tao Tao 110 (or 100 because the engine says 99cc) 4 Wheeler from another neighbor for $50 and it seemed to only need a good goin thru and front wheel bearings. I bet it ain't that easy though.
This site is THE absolute best source for real info on how to make these things happen and I'm glad there are still people in this world that take the time to offer up info and resources on things others may feel are stupid or things they would just throw money at.
Glad to be here and any guidance is and always will be truly appreciated!
