wanted

haru7713

New member
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
So you need a master cylinder and a rotor?

Rotor shouldnt be too hard to find. Diameter, thickness and bolt pattern.

The master cylinder should have a common sized mounting pattern. Any brand or style that fits should work.
As a student, I want to avoid making a costly mistake, so I am looking for the same product; however, if there are compatible parts available, I would definitely like to buy those instead.
 

Master Hack

Well-known member
Messages
4,364
Reaction score
7,028
Location
Mountain top Labratory
I think threading is possible, but what should be done about parts like the cylinder fork?
Just fork it! I mean, I don’t know watcha got other than some double barrel gold anodized thing. You will need to figger out what needs to be changed in order for Master Cylinder to be happy. Get a pic of what yer trying to do. Draw a plumbing schematic of whatcha have now and then maybe one of our smart guys can guide ya.
I’m not a smart guy yet, l’m just a smart azz first class.
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,210
Reaction score
4,190
Sorry Haru, Master Hack is speaking in country grammar, a bizarre dialect of the english language. Don’t know how your translation software might handle it. If you are fluent in “Hack-ese”, please disregard.

:roflol:

EDIT: and post more pics! Big ones, 5,000 megapixels x 5,000 megapixels ought to do it
 
Last edited:
Top