The Parris
New member
I am looking for parts to a briggs And Stratton Fun Power Go kart engine the model number is 136212-0016-01 looking for as close to new as possible will pay accordingly for the parts i need. here is a list of parts i need:
Crankshaft
Air filter assembly w/ filter
carburetor
I am also looking for any after market parts available for this engine.
I also need the following parts to get my go kart running:
Clutch
Chain w/ Master link
throttle cable
the crankshaft is the hard one to get it is not available from briggs and stratton if you have only of the parts need please let me know what you are asking for them and we can go from there
also willing to trade my briggs and stratton engine ( it does run) for another engine
thank you in advance
Crankshaft
Air filter assembly w/ filter
carburetor
I am also looking for any after market parts available for this engine.
I also need the following parts to get my go kart running:
Clutch
Chain w/ Master link
throttle cable
the crankshaft is the hard one to get it is not available from briggs and stratton if you have only of the parts need please let me know what you are asking for them and we can go from there
also willing to trade my briggs and stratton engine ( it does run) for another engine
thank you in advance