want to buy trolling motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cumminsbayou4x4

New member
Messages
829
Reaction score
3
Location
fairhope alabama
ok i know this is a go kart forum but im sure some body has a old troling motor. it doesn't have to work because i just need the mount on it im not trying to buy it then fix it and sell it. I need one for a project
 

FatCat

2 stroke Addict!
Messages
459
Reaction score
3
Location
Ottawa, IL
Was watching a video today and saw a barefooted guy doing wheelies on a quad. Knew it was you. Lol
 

FatCat

2 stroke Addict!
Messages
459
Reaction score
3
Location
Ottawa, IL
Better question: how do you stand on foot pegs?!?! Owwwww
Your feet must be like leather. I'm a tenderfoot. I can do grass ok barefoot but the driveway. Not a chance. Lol
 

cumminsbayou4x4

New member
Messages
829
Reaction score
3
Location
fairhope alabama
well the foot pegs were plastic so they didn't hurt much but one day i jumped a log and the plastic broke off of the metal so it is just a round tube and i did the same to the other side it doesn't hurt at all i guess i do have pretty tuff feet. was you the one who commented in the cold start video to get some shoes on
 

deloreanaka8

Atm just gathering ideas
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Lisbon (Portugal)
If I spot one for sale I'll warn you.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_ll7a88bMGE1qf44ulo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ll7a88bMGE1qf44ulo1_500.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

FatCat

2 stroke Addict!
Messages
459
Reaction score
3
Location
Ottawa, IL
well the foot pegs were plastic so they didn't hurt much but one day i jumped a log and the plastic broke off of the metal so it is just a round tube and i did the same to the other side it doesn't hurt at all i guess i do have pretty tuff feet. was you the one who commented in the cold start video to get some shoes on


No, I'm not sure how I came across that. I saw the name and a barefooted guy and just knew. Lol. I guess your feet get tough when you don't have them in shoes all the time. More power to ya. I've broken my ankle several times. Those heal up. I'm luv2smokeone on there.

Oh and particular kind of mount? I can see if my dads got anything laying around. He's a crap collector. Don't think he's sold anything in his life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top