vid of my bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin

Reaction score
its sure fun :), apart from the chain faling off all the time and the need four new wheels its fine. i will try to get a betteer vid the phone was on a low setting. its a little slow at 20mph but its just a 2hp so ime happy.

robin

Reaction score
i live in the compost heap of England i have only put in about 60usd in to this bike and don't plan on spending much more on it. where i was riding it in the vid is about the only place i can ride it where i don't attract bad attention. :(
its only 10 months till i can legally get a bike so i don't plan on getting band from driving be for i get a legal bike.

robin

Reaction score
more vids i will try to borow a cam of somone soon the phone is crap its like 170 by 120 or sumthing. http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r93/robin_crash24/?action=view&current=bikevidone3.flv
used it today i must have did about 5 miles flat out no stoping the engin was alittle hot but outher than that i think its fine. when i get new wheels i might get a smaler sproket i have to be carful witch way i lean on the bike in turns or it scrapes. i will have to take a cam with me one day. i have found some better places to ride it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.