Used race kart slicks for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderkart

Reaction score
I have a bunch of good used race kart slicks I'd sell for $50 per set of 6. (+ actual shipping costs / my selling price includes the box and packing)

The front tire sizes are 10" x 4.60 - 5". (these fronts should work fine mounted on most any 5" diamiter rim ranging from 3" to 6" wide)
My rear tires are 11" x 7.10 - 5". (these should work fine on most any 5" diamiter rim thats anywere between 5" and 9" wide) These tires were origanaly intended to be ran tubeless, but I dont know of any reason you couldnt use tubes if your rims required them.

These tires were mostly all just ran 1 night on the track and then replaced (by racers with lots of money to spend...) because brand new tires always seem to hook up a just a little better on our track. The kart shop that sells/mounts these tires simply gives me a package deal on purchasing all the used tires some of their customers deside not to keep.

I cant be absolutly positive some of these tires dont have slow-leaks or some other hidden defects. So instead offering any type of waranty I thought I'd just include 1 extra front, and 1 extra rear tire with each set of 4 purchased just in case you discover any problems. (so that'd be 6 tires for $50 + shipping)

I'd also sell a pair of 2 front or rear tires for $25 (+ shipping) and still include the 1 extra tire deal free of charge.

I also have a few Bridgestone brand tires in the same sizes, but here's a link to the rear MG tire models I'm selling: http://www.magnaracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=567_568&products_id=1964
And the fronts: http://www.magnaracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=567_568&products_id=1963

These tires aren't very heavy, so I'm guessing a set of 6 would ship to most anywhere in the continental USA for somewhere around the $10 to $20 range. If I get any serious interest, I'll box up a set and hunt around for whoever offers the lowest shipping prices. If anyone is located in the Pheonix area, you'd be welcome to come pick them up with no shipping charges.

I've got quite a few sets for sale:

note:
some of my front tires have un-even wear across the surface but all should still last for quite awhile. Most all my rear tires seem to have very even wear across the tread. All these tires have "wear-dots" to monitor remaining tread life, these wear-dots on my tires show theres still quite a bit of rubber remaining.

I'd accept paypal, personal checks or most any other form of payment you prefer, and then I'd ship them out to you just as soon as your payment cleared my bank.

If you have any questions just ask away.

anderkart

Reaction score
Yeah its my 57 Belair 2-door post/sedan (rat motor, street rod type thang) I restored back in the early 90's. I used to go to car shows and stuff all the time but I havent even had this thing out of the garage for like 10 years now.

Works been kinda slow for me lately and I could really use the room for my kart stuff anyway so Ive resently decided to sell the 57. I'm working on getting it all ready to go right now while all the Barret Jackson buyers are here in town. I'll post some better pics in the (post your car) thread going here as soon as I get it all cleaned up. (I've got a frame-off restored 56 F-100 street rod I built back in the mid-80's gathering dust in my garage too, but I'll be keeping that and hopefully getting it cleaned up and running again here prety soon too)

anderkart

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. (all those mounted tires stacked up on the far right of the pic are my 6" oval kart spares and not for sale)

I'd origanaly bought all these used MG Sprint/Shifter kart tires cause I've got like a half dozen buddies that were supposed to get their karts going and they'd all said they wanted a couple sets each. That was like 6 months ago and so far, none of them is even halfway close to having their karts running yet. Now serveral of them have lost their jobs so I dont think they're going to be needing any of these tires anytime soon...

I ran a set of these used MG tires on my old kart when I was just riding around on parking lots and stuff (they lasted a long time) but now I'm racing oval tracks and we all run 6" diamiter rim size tires.

bajagokart

Reaction score
thats pretty sweet man, hope someone buys some from ya for your sake! as you know im an offroader so i dont really use 6 inch slicks! lol i use 19" for fronts and 22" for rear lol

Imbo

Young Mechanical Genius
Reaction score
hey ander looks like some ill tires. do you think i can buy some tires assembled with hubs and all that...i have sort of a tight budget and am new to the go karting word so if i can get a quote or something like that for 2 or four tires it would be a huge help

Status
Not open for further replies.