Unknown frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaketeeples

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum I’ve been itching for a project for a while and I came across this go kart frame on Facebook marketplace for $25 so I picked it up. I’ve never had a racing go kart frame like this so I’m looking for some help identifying it I looked for stamps on the frame but couldn’t seem to find anything and someone painted over the stickers that were on the frame so I can’t tell for certain what they say but it looks like panoz pro if that helps anything. Also I picked this up from North Carolina if that is of any help, any info would be greatly appreciated.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
hi, and welcome!

"this" frame? you mean that one?
(not? me neither btw ;))

So how about you add some picture first :D

'sid

Jaketeeples

Reaction score
I’ve tried posting pictures but whenever I click upload my phone just says loading and nothing ever happens. I’m using an iPhone so if anyone has any tips or tricks I’d appreciate it I’ve read the guide on how to post images and I think I’m doing everything correctly. When I click on the paper clip it takes me to another page where I can choose 5 images and then I click upload but as previously stated nothing happens I may just have poor service but I’m not sure so any tips would be great

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Ok I think I got it figured out I’m using tapatalk anyways I’m not sure how helpful any of these pictures are so let me know what else I should take pictures of and I will try to take more tomorrow

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi the last pic should be the one helping you identify the model..
(others to ID it for you)

unfortunately oval offset karts are a very american thing
(going in circles is boring everywhere in the world but the usa)
So I'm not familiar with such frames myself and can't help you ID it I'm afraid.

it's also not the best chassis in the world if you ever want to take a righthand corner..
it's a go left or don't go fast type of deal.
So sorry.. but I'm not a huge fan of such.. to me 25bucks sounds like wasted money already.

Luckily there are some that disagree with me here and they actualy find value in offset karts.
I hope one of them will be able to help you with yours :thumbsup:

'sid

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Not sure what it is, but it’s a fairly late model kart because it has an adjustable front end. $25 is a steal for that in my opinion, although you’ll have to round up the parts to put it back together.
A good place to look for numbers stamped into the frame is on the master cylinder mount, that may get you closer to knowing what you have.

Jaketeeples

Reaction score
Thank you for the input so far I’ll check some more when I get home after work. And as far as rounding up parts that’s really what I’m looking for here is where to get parts and what parts I need that would be specific to this frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anderkart

Reaction score
I can’t tell for certain what they say but it looks like panoz pro if that helps anything.

A racekart manufacturer named Trick/Olimpic used to make a model called the Panzo Pro.
Here's a link to their site: https://www.trickolimpicstore.com/main.sc

Their website no longer lists this discontinued model, but I'd suggest you send them a pic of your frame to confirm things, and ask if they still have the correct parts you need.

Many of the parts you need will probably interchange from other brands of oval racekarts, except you'll need to be absolutely sure you get the correct front spindles, other steering components and front bumper for your exact brand, model & year.

Status
Not open for further replies.