bigrigbri
New member
Hi I am a new member here but quite adapt to go kart manufacture from my youth helping dad to the current day with my sons projects and the nephews builds.
I have a background in automotive science and more thorough my love for engineering for which is my hobby and my living.
Starting with the old Briggs in my early days at 4 years to motorbike engined beasts with disc brakes and dabbling with electric in my sons projects I have been quite busy even including now the sons pit bike and minimotos of yesteryear.
Making a go kart now is so much easier with all the Chinese stuff flooding the market with things like quads and repro stuff ready to butcher and build.
Thanks.
I have a background in automotive science and more thorough my love for engineering for which is my hobby and my living.
Starting with the old Briggs in my early days at 4 years to motorbike engined beasts with disc brakes and dabbling with electric in my sons projects I have been quite busy even including now the sons pit bike and minimotos of yesteryear.
Making a go kart now is so much easier with all the Chinese stuff flooding the market with things like quads and repro stuff ready to butcher and build.
Thanks.
