Haha! In this video at 5:15 I climb in it.
B bradwsm Well-known member Messages 212 Reaction score 524 Wednesday at 12:50 PM #121 Haha! In this video at 5:15 I climb in it.
D Denny Canned Monster Messages 12,011 Reaction score 8,521 Location Mayberry, Indiana Wednesday at 7:31 PM #122 Siskel and Ebert gave the video 2 thumbs up! They wrote I laughed, I cried and I peed my pants a little. And so did I.
Siskel and Ebert gave the video 2 thumbs up! They wrote I laughed, I cried and I peed my pants a little. And so did I.
B bradwsm Well-known member Messages 212 Reaction score 524 Yesterday at 6:44 PM #123 Trying a foam plug for the first time for the snorkel, what a mess!!! I don't think I will do it again for a full piece. Buried in there is the factory airbox. I am doing this style.https://share.google/images/UE3v3KLcrMpTjYmMb
Trying a foam plug for the first time for the snorkel, what a mess!!! I don't think I will do it again for a full piece. Buried in there is the factory airbox. I am doing this style.https://share.google/images/UE3v3KLcrMpTjYmMb