Too much to do so little time in life (Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakAviator

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi, I'm Muhammad A. Faruqui from Karachi, Pakistan. Since childhood I'm passionate about go karts, but never had the funds or access to material and know how.

Now hitting age 40 have access to more or less everything, so the passion has ignited again for building a kart. Just recently got my son a razor from local market but since i can't ride it (weight limited) I wanna make one for myself.

Money, Material, and access to things I have now but lacking time (airline pilot) and technical designs to start of with.

I'm here for some basic designs and some encouragement with the first project, I have in mind a reverse trike as I'm planning to use a doner sports bike and make the front to suit my needs, one other thing I have in mind is 2 seats as my daughter wants to ride with me.
 

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
30
Location
Mesa, AZ.
Welcome. This is the place to be. Take a look around and utilize the search feature to find ideas.

Oh ya,don't forget to fill in your profile.
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,798
Reaction score
602
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Welcome to the forum. There are several plans out there on the internet, but I cannot think of any reverse trike plans. You might have to do some google picture searches and try work off those.

Have a look at these threads for some inspiration. Tmans reverse trike is great, with build vids and everything
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11969
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10788
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6474
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6003
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8563
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17438
http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21706
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
:welcome2:
Can you fly me and poboy to Croatia? We can hide in the baggage compartment..... :lolgoku:
(i need to proof my posts first... Lol)
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
He said he was an airline pilot. Do they have non professional airline pilots? Hope not, but bet the tickets would be cheaper..... :lolgoku:
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
He said he was an airline pilot. Do they have non professional airline pilots? Hope not, but bet the tickets would be cheaper..... :lolgoku:

Gee....thanks Jim....now it will be another 6 months before I can subtlety try to employ a Pakistani smuggler. .....:lolgoku:

DOH!!!!!!......Yeah. ....I missed that! !!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top