Tires and bearings help!

FlyFrog

Reaction score
It’s been a lot of years since I have been out that ways. I used to street race in Manhattan, Monee, Peotone, and Bourbonnais about 1988-92.
Cool my dad was born in monee, ever been to harvey before it went downhill? (my grandpa grew up there and said it was beautiful)

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Harvey used to be real nice. I worked in Chicago Heights at Dave Miller Buick. I also street raced in those areas along with Tinley Park and a bunch of other areas.

FlyFrog

Reaction score
and my mom grew up in chicago heights and my grandma grew up right outside of tinley park lol, family all around that area

Reaction score
Lol! You guys can flood this all you want! This is the way it should be… gabbin it up. I love the Midwest and Chicago. I was born and raised in Menominee Falls, WI. Good people. FYI I got the 2nd motor running. Replaced the jets with a .36 or .37 as well as the emulsion tube. I had to rebuild (if you can even call it that) it and realized the tiny plug attached to the float hinge ad fell of as it was leaking. The funny thing is about 30 min earlier I asked my wife what the little piece was.. I was like do you know what this is for? After a while I took a part another brand new carburetor to see what the difference was and it was that little piece. Wife laughed at me and then I put it back together and it purred like a dolphin (seeing if anyone’s paying attention here). Also I have 2 M18 batteries. All I buy is Milwaukee tools. I’m also waiting for my M18 HD 9.0 battery to come next week. I still can’t find tires, need to buy the grinder and a welder because ol’ Indio I met the other day hasn’t responded. However, I’m super broke currently. I’ll repost a picture of the spindles I got but they are to tall and too long for the front tires of my second cart but may be able to be used on my 1st cart where I broke the axel. Also, you’re all invited to my birthday party.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Is there going to be beer? Because I am way over 21. After you fixed the carb did your wife purr like a kitten. That is the important part!

redflash

Reaction score
electron, where do you live in norcal ?.....Im in Vacaville !

Da Flash