• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 12

hodala

Reaction score
previous build through E-mail of drawings and methods how-to build to a welder in China

Attachments

• 支架7.JPG
    支架7.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 支架6.JPG
    支架6.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 管支架1.jpg
    管支架1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 11
  • 支架2.JPG
    支架2.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 支架5.JPG
    支架5.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 11

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

allow me to ask, since I cannot remember .. that was a solely passive system, correct?
that is it leans because the weight distribution, not because of the steering angle...
and standing still you'd better have a feet on the ground not to tip over.

'sid

hodala

Reaction score
these steering knuckles and arms were build myself in Taiwan through express delivery to China

Attachments

• strArmCOM2.jpg
    strArmCOM2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 19

hodala

Reaction score
:thumbsup:

allow me to ask, since I cannot remember .. that was a solely passive system, correct?
that is it leans because the weight distribution, not because of the steering angle...
and standing still you'd better have a feet on the ground not to tip over.

'sid

Yes you have to balance bike with your body just like a 2-wheeler bike,the suspension called full-floating as I know

Attachments

• A臂鈑金4.JPG
    A臂鈑金4.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 23
  • super champ 01.jpg
    super champ 01.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 24

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Hodala....I saw a tilting trike in town the other day. The first one I have ever seen. I am not too sure where it came from or what the make was, but I thought of you when I saw it

hodala

Reaction score
Hodala....I saw a tilting trike in town the other day. The first one I have ever seen. I am not too sure where it came from or what the make was, but I thought of you when I saw it

My previous scooter ones only for samples,now this mod. kit for China market purpose for now

hodala

Reaction score
Let me introduce tilting trike scooter models manufaction in Taiwan,Aeon Quadro 3D & Adiva;these are all Italian designs

Attachments

• ADIVA-AD3.jpg
    ADIVA-AD3.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1152451119px4f79xe11po_jpg_thumb.jpg
    1152451119px4f79xe11po_jpg_thumb.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 13
  • bb20306375.jpg
    bb20306375.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20012012122.jpg
    20012012122.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
If I still have to balance the bike, what good is the extra front tire? I don't really understand the purpose of this. Does it make the bike more stable?

hodala

Reaction score
If I still have to balance the bike, what good is the extra front tire? I don't really understand the purpose of this. Does it make the bike more stable?

pictures talk

Attachments

• BRP082.jpg
    BRP082.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 9
  • dune ride.JPG
    dune ride.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 8
  • trapped.jpg
    trapped.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 3 4 whl bike1.jpg
    3 4 whl bike1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 9
  • adventure trike.jpg
    adventure trike.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 9
  • TTW conering.jpg
    TTW conering.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 9

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Those pics tell me that the vehicles were poorly equipped for the environment they were being ridden. That, and you can't ride a bike on ice, much less a car, so those pics are senseless. This trike will handle the same on ice, as a motorcycle.
One pic shows a dirt bike on the ground, and the rider in front. Every body has a small spill when off roading. Your trike won't fall down?
I'm not trying to bust your balls, but I just don't see a legitimate reason that I would want to buy this...... :surrender:
The pics showing the trikes leaning,..... I can do that on 2 wheels too. And I ride my 4 wheeler on just 2 tires like that too..... All the way down my 1.75 mile long street.....
So what am I not seeing.......?

hodala

Reaction score
Those pics tell me that the vehicles were poorly equipped for the environment they were being ridden. That, and you can't ride a bike on ice, much less a car, so those pics are senseless. This trike will handle the same on ice, as a motorcycle.
One pic shows a dirt bike on the ground, and the rider in front. Every body has a small spill when off roading. Your trike won't fall down?
I'm not trying to bust your balls, but I just don't see a legitimate reason that I would want to buy this...... :surrender:
The pics showing the trikes leaning,..... I can do that on 2 wheels too. And I ride my 4 wheeler on just 2 tires like that too..... All the way down my 1.75 mile long street.....
So what am I not seeing.......?

3or4wheelers do the same skill,citizens without stunts talk

Attachments

• 側傾三輪集3.jpg
    側傾三輪集3.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 11

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:funnypost:
OBVIOUSLY I'm missing something..... I can do that on my 4 wheeler..... So I still don't get it. If I was gonna buy one of these, it wouldn't be just so I can power slide.
:surrender: I give....... Wish you the best of luck! :thumbsup::surrender:

hodala

Reaction score
What else more?it's a trend,and I'm engineering an econimical way to ride it

Attachments

• kaki J.jpg
    kaki J.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 6
  • audi_nexus_15.jpg
    audi_nexus_15.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 5

hodala

Reaction score
:funnypost:
OBVIOUSLY I'm missing something..... I can do that on my 4 wheeler..... So I still don't get it. If I was gonna buy one of these, it wouldn't be just so I can power slide.
:surrender: I give....... Wish you the best of luck! :thumbsup::surrender:

Thanks! if you lived in a narrow crowded contry like Italy or Taiwan,you may like it

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Thanks! if you lived in a narrow crowded contry like Italy or Taiwan,you may like it

Ahhh, see, that helped! I've seen streets abroad..... Look more like our sidewalks...... :lolgoku::thumbsup:
And to clear the air,..... I see nothing wrong with it. I was only trying to figure out its purpose/necessity...... Now I have a better understanding...... :thumbsup::cheers2:

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry.. narrow crowded .. like Italy??
Am I missing something?!

Jim, those three wheelers have been around for a while,
I think they came up for mostly safety reasons.
small scooter wheels on wet pavement (especially cobblestone which is quite common in the old parts of european towns) tend to slip very easily, and caused a lot of unnecessary accidents.
And the second front wheel adds stopping power while maintaining stability...
It's not too expensive to build (and buy) anymore and thus it became more and more popular especially for elderly people and beginners.
And now the trend oozes out into various other target audience ;)

'sid

Status
Not open for further replies.