Throttle response

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebroketeenager

New member
Messages
95
Reaction score
1
Location
Bakersfield California
Hey people of the forum. Looking for some advice to help me increase the throttle response on my 212 predator. My mods include a header, governor removed, simple intake, jetting, and a custom air screw in the insulation plate/block(drilled the jet to big.) The tuning is finicky due to the lack of adjustment in the pilot circuit. I am uploading this from tapatalk so I can't upload pictures of the plug, jet, etc just yet. About 1500rpm+ the response is decent but it is a little sluggish from idle, sometimes if I floor it it'll choke and die. I think a bigger carb or maybe some kind of accelerator shot might be beneficial. Any criticism/thoughts are welcome. Pictures by tomorrow!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
 

DHC

New member
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Sounds like more fuel less air needed... but let the plug tell ya. Rich is good... lean is bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top