This kart any good? 6.5hp honda clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarcynvicnchris93

Reaction score
Odysee

Well, I'm kinda just going on how much the kart in my other thread is, which is around $1100. But I'm kinda thinking even if it's a few hundred cheaper then that, It might be worth the extra for a professionally built one, then, I would know how everything went together and have some parts for a future build maybe?

I have owned an Odysee and they are awesome. Honda made them so there you go. Parts are easy to get on ebay. and you can work on it to learn how karts work. That way if you ever decide to build a kart you will know more what you are doing.

I have to also agree with Russell. To me 99% of the fun with a kart is building it. Sometimes when I get done Im like that's all?? That leaves me with constantly trying to improve or modify what I have already built. But like I said that is part of the fun for most of us on this great forum.

But we cannot make your decision so good luck to you man. Im sure you will make a good choice. Also dont forget to run down the pros and cons with your dad. Dad's always seem to have great wisdom. I know mine always has.

good luck to you,
Jared Jones

Joshmcmillan

Reaction score
I've already talked to it with my dad a fair bit :) I'm actually trying to convince him to pay for some of it :O :O. It doesn't seem to be working though (I've been trying a lot, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.