• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

This is great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
i think that he will be using a thumb throttle from now on.

ive had something like that happen before. took a home made pocket bike off a jump and landed in the snow upside down.

the throttle was pressed because it was a brake lever and it was pressed into the snow.

it kept burning out and it took a while to shut off. lol.

anderkart

Reaction score
Ha, thats cool Russ.

Those 2 dudes were lucky there wasn't another wreck in that corner while they were standing out there like a couple bowling pins.

gokart14

Reaction score
the guy in the green thought he could run in a circle and catch his bike and the guy in the pinkish color is just like standing there laughig at him

bighead

Reaction score

ive had something like that happen before. took a home made pocket bike off a jump and landed in the snow upside down.

the throttle was pressed because it was a brake lever and it was pressed into the snow.

Tether kill switch will solve the problem.

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score

I dont think the throttle was the problem. They were idling and just locked in gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.