• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

This could get scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Ummm....for those that don't know. Tube fishing at its basic, is sitting in a truck inner tube with your legs in the water.

Soooo...snakes see you as a place to take a rest. (Not really a problem, you just move and they go away.)

Now, night fishing, a light just draws the snakes in like moths.

So....would you get in a tube with a headlight?

I'm thinking about it.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I'd probably get a tube that has a seat in it, rather than a tire style. Actually we have one that's a two person with a cooler in between the seats, so could use it for adult drinks or bait or both.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Of course my tube has a seat. I'm just saying your legs are in the water.

Now, I'm a pretty bold guy, but really, I don't know about this.

The upside; it's not the side of the lake the alligators hang out on.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Look at it on the bright side at least your snake would be bigger. Lol

KartFab

Reaction score
Ummm....for those that don't know. Tube fishing at its basic, is sitting in a truck inner tube with your legs in the water.

Soooo...snakes see you as a place to take a rest. (Not really a problem, you just move and they go away.)

Now, night fishing, a light just draws the snakes in like moths.

So....would you get in a tube with a headlight?

I'm thinking about it.

A bunch of us floated down the lewisville dam starting at the discharge point all the way down to hebron pkwy. One of our buddies was in a little innertube and there were lots of alligator gar in the water. He just moved to Texas and we were like LOOK AN ALLIGATOR!!! ....gar he freaked!!! When he saw the gar, he still freaked cuz WTF DINOSAUR FISH?!?!

Also so plenty of snakes, but they all were scared of us though on a little raft and quickly swam away.

Tube fishing is pretty popular in other areas of the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.