• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Thinking or a wash rack idea for mini bikes/gokarts/mowers etc.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am not proposing a waste treatment plant, eco disaster or an alien invasion

So now that my intensions are muddy, I live in BFE (used to be) no runoff will end up in a creek, river or glacier and most importantly It wont end up in the water shed due to the soil make up....Anywho's...

Any thing rinsed off will come from the property and instead of constant mud puddles from washing grass/mud/rocks off the machines and making a localized mess

Why not dig a hole say 8'x8'x24" make a pvc drain under the ground so it runs into the field? I can put a grid on top so you pull onto it, spray mother nature off and it all goes back to nature? :popcorn:

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am not proposing a waste treatment plant, eco disaster or an alien invasion

So now that my intensions are muddy, I live in BFE (used to be) no runoff will end up in a creek, river or glacier and most importantly It wont end up in the water shed due to the soil make up....Anywho's...

Any thing rinsed off will come from the property and instead of constant mud puddles from washing grass/mud/rocks off the machines and making a localized mess

Why not dig a hole say 8'x8'x24" make a pvc drain under the ground so it runs into the field? I can put a grid on top so you pull onto it, spray mother nature off and it all goes back to nature? :popcorn:
Yak Industries executives have informed me and my company that you are proposing alien invasion. Do not try to hide, we will find you. We have your location. We will stop your plot to help the Martians invade.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Yak Industries executives have informed me and my company that you are proposing alien invasion. Do not try to hide, we will find you. We have your location. We will stop your plot to help the Martians invade.
True story.

Back in Bad Kreuznach, Germany circa 1977 several of us were abducted...we think.... we were like 10 ...don't remember being probed (and that is my final answer Alex) but we turned a corner "bright flash" and we all got in trouble for disappearing for half the night...no drugs, other than the real gummi's ...did it happen?? :alien:
Years later I met this couple that worked underground at a place called area 87, she was kinda 90's hot...Scully and her driver Mulder...they believed me...so...ugh...I don't know what to believe, my old fuzzy brain or this black guy that said look right here????????

Attachments

• gummis.jpg
    gummis.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 0

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
True story.

Years later I met this couple that worked underground at a place called area 87, she was kinda 90's hot...Scully and her driver Mulder...they believed me...so...ugh...I don't know what to believe, my old fuzzy brain or this black guy that said look right here????????
Of course not all Martians are bad, we even have one on staff at Saw-Glu, head of marketing and traveling salesmen, ezcome-ezgo.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
⟟ ⏃⋔ ⋏⍜⏁ ⍙⊑⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⟟ ⏃⋔
If other humans are wondering, that is pronounced Dotperiod-EeeEeEEee. You should really take the time to learn the language, it’s probably our only hope of survival if they invade. And I assure you EZ is not a spy, he’s just a normal Martian.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
⟟ ⏃⋔ ⋏⍜⏁ ⍙⊑⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⟟ ⏃⋔
my friend was bored during church the other day and started writing his own hieroglyphs to make his own language. yeah hes 27 lol this reminded me of this.

also bansil seems like and interesting idea if im understanding you correctly. or you could just get a longer hose and do it in the field

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Make sure when you color the pictures with your crayons you stay between the lines!
:unsure: ugh dude...bro....crayons ain't got no boundaries...ask a Marine.

it's only a line problem when mom says "don't drink the watercolor water"

DISCLAIMER...FOR REAL...I'M PRIOR SERVICE...IT IS AN INTERNAL JOKE....ONLY THINGS INJURED WERE PORTA POTIES....AND NO!!! Purple crayons do not taste like grape....I can prove it as a Army 19K ...... and even in Juarez....nothing tasted like Grape 😄

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
:unsure: ugh dude...bro....crayons ain't got no boundaries...ask a Marine.

it's only a line problem when mom says "don't drink the watercolor water"

DISCLAIMER...FOR REAL...I'M PRIOR SERVICE...IT IS AN INTERNAL JOKE....ONLY THINGS INJURED WERE PORTA POTIES....AND NO!!! Purple crayons do not taste like grape....I can prove it as a Army 19K ...... and even in Juarez....nothing tasted like Grape 😄
Thank you for service and testing if crayons are really safe for our children.