The New Lap of Luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindymogul

Mistress of Destruction
Messages
420
Reaction score
22
Location
Land of Camo and Fireball
So picked this up for a mere $150. (Dropped it from $800) Homebuilt Honda XS200-powered fully legal mini-bike. Color is literally Universal Coolant Green. Cleaned the carb, adjusted the chain, and had it clocked doing about 57mph in a 1/4. Also came w/ a spare rear slick and 2 extra proper rims. Suicide shifter FTW!!!

(crappy ol' house not credit to me)
 

Attachments

  • 13503002_1216011475078607_155939283716690671_o.jpg
    13503002_1216011475078607_155939283716690671_o.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 25
  • 13443214_1216011471745274_8836514145235825399_o.jpg
    13443214_1216011471745274_8836514145235825399_o.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 23

mindymogul

Mistress of Destruction
Messages
420
Reaction score
22
Location
Land of Camo and Fireball
If it's built from factory that way. But there are plenty of bikes that don't. Going to the DMV tomorrow to get it set to be a legal motorcycle. It DOES need a taillight and radial/dual terrain tires. But it has a Hi/Low beam light, horn, and a 3.2g tank. Wanna put chrome banana bars on it and slap a machined 15" rear rim on it. (SUCKS around corners)
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,195
Reaction score
4,167
Indeed, nice score. Down from $800?--I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall during that negotiation.



Seems like it needs something to balance out the rear like a longer seat with a sissy bar. Maybe a '59 Cadillac 'flame jet' taillight...
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
251
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
Sorry.. to me that's about the ugliest contraption I've seen in a while.
nice engine.. if it's indeed street legal I'm impressed to say the least...

but really; I wouldn't want that in my garage
(or my yard.. at the front door... frankly not even in my neighborhood!)

Anyways.. if you're happy with it.. than nice score!

'sid
 

Denny

Canned Monster
Messages
11,993
Reaction score
8,505
Location
Mayberry, Indiana
I kinda gotta agree with Sid on this one. But I do like the color though. Now I know where old sheet metal goes to die. :surrender: But I also gotta admit for that price I would have drug it home too.

Denny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top