The Mule

karl

Reaction score
Thanks, Ive seen that. Got time to think it over , much more work to do.
Might just use a Hi/Lo reverse box from a UTV.

Do I have a project I mind for that little Kubota diesel.
Cute little thing, no need at the time, but was asked to help tip the bin into a scrap barrel, needless to say I did not let that happen.
Completely disassembled, needs crank turned.

karl

Reaction score
Good news! Bud stopped over, got to talkin and he picked up a utility bed from
a golf cart type deal and had it in the back of his truck. Soon after a trade was made,
and I now have a perfect fitting bed with tailgate, mint. Made to be.

Hopefully it will give me some motivation on my one day off a week to accomplish something.

Attachments

• IMG_3391.jpg
    IMG_3391.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3393.jpg
    IMG_3393.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 8

FlyFrog

Reaction score
Good news! Bud stopped over, got to talkin and he picked up a utility bed from
a golf cart type deal and had it in the back of his truck. Soon after a trade was made,
and I now have a perfect fitting bed with tailgate, mint. Made to be.

Hopefully it will give me some motivation on my one day off a week to accomplish something.
Any updates?

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
ive had the idea to take a mower engine and either a mst transaxle and build something similar or i was also thing to be simple and automatic i could weld the diff in a MTD fnr and cut one axle shaft off and make it a vertical to horizontal gear box and put it on a dixon frame with a go kart live axle or just use cub cadet 4 lug d axle hubs and run duallies

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Is that Mule a rear engine machine? If so, hinges and telescoping hydraulic hood lift assists would be very helpful. Come to think of it, rear engine or not that would make it into a nice little dump bed.

karl

Reaction score
Any updates?
Sorry, between overtime 6 days a week and too many other projects/ life, it's been neglected. Hanging from the rafters with tie straps.
Hope to have it done by summer 22'.

ive had the idea

Sweet! Id love to see if it comes to fruition.

Is that Mule a rear engine machine? If so, hinges and telescoping hydraulic hood lift assists would be very helpful. Come to think of it, rear engine or not that would make it into a nice little dump bed.
It will be rear engine mounted on a swingarm. I did not really think about the dump body/ access , that's a great idea! will totally implement it!