The eBay thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panhead5496

Reaction score
Lately eBay has been doing lots of promotions.

When they are activated I'll try to post them here. For example, yesterday was a 15% off on orders over $25. I got a new TC with it :D

Right now they are offering 8% back eBay bucks on orders over $50! Just click the "activate now" banner on the main page (if you are a eBay Bucks member...which you should be, it's free!)

Nevermind! Wrong coupon. (I deleted the link in this post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Looks like today only 20% off almost anything over $50 on eBay using code PICKDADSGIFT.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0606/66165.html?rmvSB=true

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 6, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKDADSGIFT
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 7:00 AM PT June 6, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 6, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Additional site navigation
About eBay Announcements Community Security Center Resolution Center Seller Center Policies Affiliates Help & Contact Site Map
Copyright © 1995-2018 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Accessibility, User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies and AdChoice
Norton Secured - powered by Verisign

Panhead5496

Reaction score
Yes sir! It works. Just ordered some things.

Protip: make multiple eBay accounts, eBay doesn't care if you have the same PayPal account linked to them...so you can order multiple things on different accounts and use the coupon more :D

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Only like an hour left.

The Best Way to Save
Today: $25 Off $119+
Use code PRIMO119. Hurry, ends at 11pm PT!

Panhead5496

Reaction score
Another coupon for 15% off ANY order over $25 goes live tomorrow: PICKSOON

I plan on getting some street tires for my Baja and a TC for my dad's Baja :)

Panhead5496

Reaction score
I got my street tires for my Baja and a TC for my dad's Baja with the coupon! Saved a nice little bit of money.

Did anyone else buy anything???

Panhead5496

Reaction score
The SunF tires arrived yesterday...wow I am very impressed. they are super thick feeling and have a great tread pattern.

Took them to a local shop to get put on, I know my limits lol.

Can't wait to get them back and riding :)

The TC for my dad's Baja also came in, going to be a fun weekend!

Reaction score
The SunF tires arrived yesterday...wow I am very impressed. they are super thick feeling and have a great tread pattern.

Took them to a local shop to get put on, I know my limits lol.

Can't wait to get them back and riding :)

The TC for my dad's Baja also came in, going to be a fun weekend!

I have them on my warrior already, they are pretty sweet. Actually was not hard to put them on, they are 6-ply rated so not as easy as the 2-ply but with some tire spoons it was doable. Wait until you ride them, they feel so smooth and feel like you have more control of the bike.

--Dan

Panhead5496

Reaction score
I have them on my warrior already, they are pretty sweet. Actually was not hard to put them on, they are 6-ply rated so not as easy as the 2-ply but with some tire spoons it was doable. Wait until you ride them, they feel so smooth and feel like you have more control of the bike.

--Dan

Oh well, already had a shop do it. :p they charged $20, so basically $5 to remove the tire and $5 to install new tire for each one. Not too bad I don't think. I could di it but would take me way longer lol!

Going to put them on the bike tomorrow, and will report back the results. :wai:

Panhead5496

Reaction score
Had a chance to ride for a bit over the weekend, and wow! These tires make a big difference. Took me a little to get used to the way they handled but dang, they grip so well on pavement!

Definitely worth full price, let alone with a coupon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.