The bleep is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindymogul

Mistress of Destruction
Messages
420
Reaction score
22
Location
Land of Camo and Fireball
So I'm not dead... surprisingly.

Long story short I went so far up *bleep* creek that I could cork the hole it flowed from. But finally I'm back and so is this lil' beast. It sat for over 5 months with the gas on so that was fun. (Never knew using a Dremel be so so tedious) Had to bend the roll cage back from 50* after I landed a 13ft jump on the roof, then finally decided to get some lights on it since some trails up here are clear. I'm using the Nilight 18w China special LEDs from Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DR67P9...QFTTYNZTQHX4FHBF1&ie=UTF8&qid=1484702889&sr=1 ) and a 22mah battery from an old boost pack that was laying around the shop. I'm still working on a charge system that I can make without having to buy a 420cc. Though that lil 7hp (bored) makes for a good drift kart.

No.
Those are not bread ties holding the terminals on...
Shush.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 13
  • 0118171137.jpg
    0118171137.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 0118171137a.jpg
    0118171137a.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 3

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
251
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
I think I've heard of those gecko tyres before..
I just wonder how well you need to be strapped to the seat going up such incline :eek:

Aaanyways.. WB Mindy.. how's the weather been? Any snow? ;)

'sid
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,189
Reaction score
4,160
Either she has the wall climbing tires, or she made a newbie mistake. Fantastic if the former and just implausible on the latter. Inconceivable! Must be the tires.

Nice buggy, Mindy.
 

mindymogul

Mistress of Destruction
Messages
420
Reaction score
22
Location
Land of Camo and Fireball
Hey! Them TurfMaster tires do the job pretty well. They go through just about bleep near anything (Went through a rough 7mi ATV trail) and it they don't tear up the lawn. But no one around here has any high endurance golf kart tires (18x8x8.5) that are worth a **** and within my chewy jewy budget. Though I do know I gotta come up with a better drive system. The lower frame rails for the swingarm catch on EVERYTHING and the sprocket keeps getting snapped off...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top