Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenworth85

Grouchy old man
Reaction score
I want to say thank you for all the help with the Murray build. I will be giving it to a kid that lost his dad earlier this year. My grandsons suggestion. I know I asked a lot of silly questions. But everyone was very helpful. Again thank you. I will be asking more silly questions if I find another one to do:wai:

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
No...thank you. We certainly hope you hang around and ask for more help if needed.

If not....you could always just pick on Chancer....it's what I do for fun.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Ah good deeds for good people. If you ever need anything I'm in okc. And good job.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Uh, you're part of the lifeblood of the forum and one of the better contributors. There are no stupid or silly questions (well, that's debatable). Questions are the beginning of wisdom.

What you're doing with the kart is noble and heartwarming, quite frankly.

You should not hesitate to get back on the forum when you find another kart, not if. You can't have just one!

kenworth85

Grouchy old man
Reaction score
Another okie didn't know there was any on here thank you I will try not to bother you too much (just remember kids are our future) by the way do you know where Blanchard is

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Thank you hellion I have read on here for a while have noticed how knowledgeable everyone is and how much fun you have picking on each other. Y'all are a fresh bit of air with what Is going on in the world today.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
I hope you find another kart soon. I hope we can help you help someone else.

This place is my Breath of fresh air in a world gone wrong.

kenworth85

Grouchy old man
Reaction score
yea if you blink yo miss it south of okc about 25 miles on highway 62
I have a tire shop just south of town nickels tire and auto call me sometime i'm back and forth to the dr a lot but stop if you come through or if you need go kart tires all members of diy will get them at my cost

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
yea if you blink yo miss it south of okc about 25 miles on highway 62
I have a tire shop just south of town nickels tire and auto call me sometime i'm back and forth to the dr a lot but stop if you come through or if you need go kart tires all members of diy will get them at my cost

Ahhh i get cost anyways. I work at Circle Saw Shop in Edmond. And we are a small engine shop and a dealer for most parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.