• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Thank you kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1701

Good for 100,000 Miles
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank my go kart for a good season of the best karting I've seen. We thought we had about a 10% chance that our design would come together, but we went ahead and did it anyway. We got lucky! A $100 and a bit of pain later, my kart rides like a real riding machine. And now I can weld, use an angle grinder, and a lot more. Go karts are awesome. Thank you go kart for teaching me a lot of skills and turning out much better than I could have imagined.

OK, that being said, it's time for paint, change of oil, cleaning.... hopefully it will work when I put it back together. I wanna try some winter kartin.

So this thread is a little self centered, but you can thank your kart for any fun you have provided.

What have you learned from your kart projects? What is your favorite part of karting?

kendelrk

redneck engineer
Reaction score
I thank my kart for never flipping on me, or getting me in a bad accident, shes gone now, to some kid whose not going to take care of her as well as i did, that much i know, but she was a go kart well she was rideable, so thanks kart for not killing me,

r97

Measure twice cut once
Reaction score
Thanks for the road rash Mr reverse trike! I'm glad to see you disassembled in the basement waiting for a new frame, :D.

kendelrk

redneck engineer
Reaction score
also from my projects, ive learned how to safely operate an angle grinder, how to strip paint and work a can of spray paint, ive learned alot from my kart, and mini bike

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
If I hadn't gotten into karts, I would know nothing at all about gear ratios, grinding and welding (major one). I have learned so much about engines as well. I therefor thank my kart and minibike for all of that

Status
Not open for further replies.