Tecumseh replacement carbs which ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsf74

New member
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Both of my sons karts need new carbs and I want to make sure I get the right ones. The manco dingo has a hm80 8hp tecumseh with serial # 5065g87. The other is a baja bird hm50 5hp tecumseh with serial # 4300428. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
Yeah. ....the OHH50-? is more important than the serial numbers. ...but all the OHH50's use the same carb.....some on here can probably hand you the numbers......

But if you go to jacksmallengines.com....and enter the complete model #'s.....you can look at the breakdown to get a part# and then shop on Amazon

I think that there was one for the OHH50 on there for about $30......
 

Russ2251

AZUSA:Powered by LAWN-BOY
Messages
6,622
Reaction score
46
Location
Huntington Station, Long Island, NY
As far as I know, there is no HM50. More likely an HS50. "H" meaning Horizontal and "S" meaning Small frame.
HS would be 50 (5hp) and smaller while HM would be 70 (7hp) and larger.
HM means Horizontal Medium frame.
All of the above are "L" head engines.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top