Attacking? I assure you, Attacking is a bit much for what I had to say.
Why do you think it was in inverted commas?
More along the lines of, letting you know how it should be.
Who are you to tell me how to do my job?
I'm certain everyone has not read all the rules
Why? In every aspect of life, no matter where you go or what you do, there are rules; it's the responsibility of the individual to
know the rules of their surroundings...
If you were in a public area & broke the rules, would you be berating the person of authority who happened to point it out to you?
for you to come back and start your say, tells me you are selecting me as a target for your frustations.
What possible reason would I have to target you, apart from your blatant disregart for our rules? We are very lax here; if you were on any other forum, you'd be gone long ago...
Are
we?
What's the first rule on there? Be respectful. So show some and I will show you some. It is a two way street.
You show no respect for our rules or me yet you
demand respect? Exactly who do you think you are?
...and here I am a new individual, asking others to change their ways.
...& there's your
last mistake; when in Rome,
do as the Romans do!
If you don't like the way we do things here, you are free to leave at any time...
Which wouldn't necessarily be bad thing.... In hopes that we can do a better job interacting with one another
Most of us have no problem interacting with each other...
it was a dead subject. Lets forget about it.
It is now...
So you and your select few that continue to harass me, are the only ones to blame. Sorry but I won't roll over and take it.
No one's harassing you, you just have a chip on your shoulder; have a "time out" on me...