TC belt size

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhero

New member
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I have found a bunch of links and charts on belt size, but I want some help to be sure I order the correct belts for my karts


I have a Yerf dog which has a 30 series TC with a 7" driven and a CTC measurement between 6 11/16 and 6 3/4" and a Manco also w/ a 30 series 7" driven and a CTC measurement between 6 5/8 and 6 11/16. The charts don't show anything in that size range. below are the belt #'s and size range which are closest, but not exact, I assume I need 2 of the larger, but for $50 I'd rather be sure.


203590A 994-75 6-1/4" to 6-5/16"

203591A 994-80 6-13/16" to 6-7/8"
 

mhero

New member
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
there isn't any adjustment - on the yerf dog I just replaced the jack shaft plate, the old one was cut so that the motor was seperated from the jack shaft- and adjustable, but the new one isn't
 

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
12
Location
Cornwall, UK
I would go for the slightly larger belt if you have no adjustment- a slightly smaller belt could cause idle creep or possibly not even fit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top