Supra turbo project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
I have full access to shopkey, and motor-all data through my college. However that doesnt help much, since the PO decided to remove half a dozen emissions related solenoids, and hoses. Im going to attempt to re-do all the vacuum lines, and basically leave out anything that isnt 100% needed.

Rustydog2010

NZ Nutta :|
Reaction score
How do you adjust the timing on that? Does it use a CAS and coil packs, like SR/RB's? Or is it a distributer set up? I suppose all you gotta do is turn it with a timing light on it.

Just make sure you read the procedure for doing it. An SR/RB requires you to remove the TPS plug and run it at 3000RPM for 10sec. For what reason I dont know. :lolgoku:

Vaccum lines ~ One for your FPR, one for the boost guage and one for the waste gate. What else do you need? :roflol:

Awesome to see you getting there.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Im so terrible at keeping these updated. i apologize. Anyways, to answer your question, it has a cam position sensor, and coil packs. you simply short two terminals in the obd1 diagnostic port, and use a timing light.

So, the update. She is running pretty good. i had to replace a coil pack, and do some intense vacuum line, and exhaust work. Once i got her running, it was very obvious that the clutch was completely gone, sooo i put a new one in a few weeks ago, and took it for a little 35 mile trip. She spools good, makes the 7.5lbs of boost she should, shifts through the gears good. Needs a driveshaft center support bearing. I put on my new front fenders and all the trim pieces i had, and now im basically waiting for winter to be over so i can put it on the road and break in my new clutch, re-torque my head, etc. I'll try to get some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.