Sup y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprout

New member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
South Alabama
From south Alabama... pretty new to goKarts...well since I was a kid and that was many years ago! I now have a manco 606 that I picked up from a neighbor that let it sit. Cleaned carburetor had to put a new drive sprocket and chain. ... it runs good but I know that the linkage for the governor and all isn't right. I don't want to bypass it because the kart is for my 10 year old son. Does anyone have pictures on how the linkage goes??
..... Well I tried to attach some pics but it ain't cooperating with me... I'll try again later
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Welcome to the forum.....no doubt someone has the correct pics here....

Unfortunately, you didn't give ANY information on the engine!!!!

I think it's probably gonna be a Tecrapsy.....but let us know....

Also, this has been asked a few times, if it is Tecumseh, scroll up and use the search function....(choose advanced) ...and type in Tecumseh linkage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top