Subaru brat go kart

Koelschlager

Reaction score
Don't have any pics at the moment can get some this weekend the kart is in great shape unrestored body has no cracks and has all decals intact. Kart runs and drives my daughter used it to ride around but now has a side by side. I guess I should have re phrased my original question ,I want to sell the kart because it is just taking space at moment but I would like to see it go to someone that knows the rarity of these karts and would appreciate it more than your average Facebook market place buyer. Where would I list this kart to get exposure to the right buyer. THANKS AGAIN

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I think you meant to say, you want to find someone willing to pay your asking price whatever that may be. 😀

I consider Failbook Marketplace the premier free classifieds site because darn near everyone has a FB account; the seller (and buyer) is a "real person" with an identity you can view and there's seller ratings, but you're bound to get maximum exposure on FB. For a listing fee, the next best suggestion would be ebay which has billions of users. Craigslist has been eclipsed in my opinion, and is overwhelmed with commercial ads and the usual flakes. Same with Offerup and Letgo, which merged into one entity recently.

Not trying to be harsh, but you failed right out of the starting gate by not listing photos and a detailed description of what you have for sale.
You're in the right subforum and on "the right site" (good as any) for selling your kart.

I'm long familiar with your kart (I think). It's a Fun Wheels kart like this one, right?
https://www.diygokarts.com/communit...ls-inc-subaru-brat-promotional-go-kart.33333/

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Quality pics are great and help the sale. No one wants to see the kart in your cluttered and dimly lit garage. Drag it out onto a freshly mowed lawn and take 20 photos of the kart all by itself. :cornut:

:useless::bannana:

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
There was a guy in here a few years ago who collected them. I guess the Subaru promo karts are kind of valuable. He would sell them at Subaru/ Volkswagen car shows. He specialized in brats.

7thofa2nd

Reaction score
Quality pics are great and help the sale. No one wants to see the kart in your cluttered and dimly lit garage. Drag it out onto a freshly mowed lawn and take 20 photos of the kart all by itself. :cornut:

:useless::bannana:
AMEN!!! It drives me nuts when I see a listing with ONE bad pic in a dark shed with crap piled on it. They had the camera out... shoot away!!! OUTSIDE in the sunlight!!!

MGB9783

Reaction score
Don't have any pics at the moment can get some this weekend the kart is in great shape unrestored body has no cracks and has all decals intact. Kart runs and drives my daughter used it to ride around but now has a side by side. I guess I should have re phrased my original question ,I want to sell the kart because it is just taking space at moment but I would like to see it go to someone that knows the rarity of these karts and would appreciate it more than your average Facebook market place buyer. Where would I list this kart to get exposure to the right buyer. THANKS AGAIN
I'm very interested if still available?

moni

Reaction score
Is it still available? How much are you asking for it? My boyfriend has 3 different generations of Subarus and one of them is a Subaru brat. Love them!