Still taking suggestions!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked, the Indian thing was someone posting from India ... Spam maybe trying to sneak one in before trying to sell us something? I'm not sure. The IP did not match anyone else. Thanks for the report for sure, I wouldn't have noticed that. Report junk, please! Thanks!

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I think we need some more Forum Moderators. Seen a pretty big bombardment of spam, recent in Arabic for mattresses of all things, in the off topic area. Everyone has obligations, so they cannot moderate here daily. If nothing else to clean up the spam around here.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I think we need some more Forum Moderators. Seen a pretty big bombardment of spam, recent in Arabic for mattresses of all things, in the off topic area. Everyone has obligations, so they cannot moderate here daily. If nothing else to clean up the spam around here.
Yup, I caught that one. I see the notifications that us moderators used to get via email when someone reports something don't seem to work for some reason

I do think that maybe we can look at some more mods though. I am not as regular as I used to be.

Life..... :D

Kartorbust

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed since the new forum change, you cannot visit members' pages. Not sure if that was default as off or if that ability is only available to Robert and/or just the mods. Not sure if he'd like to leave it as is or if he wants to change it so we can visit each other's profiles on here.