• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Some people just cant handle Colorado trails

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbo22

Reaction score
Found this gem near the flat tops in Aspen!
LOL someone was having fun.

Attachments

• scan0017.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 39

kevbo22

Reaction score
Too bad people just left there garbage out in the wilderness...

It is. However there is no way that thing is coming out. I honestly dont know how the person even was able to ride it there. I do know why it was wrecked to **** though... LOL.

This pic is at the bottom of a very steep incline on a very narrow trial. I probably shouldnt have even gone down there.

mckutzy

Reaction score
Understandable, but I one should endeavour to clean up there mess wherever they leave it regardless....

These reasons are why here in my province we are now subjected to have a vin/licence plate and a registration on all offroading vehicles this includes minibikes and others like it...

ironbutt

Reaction score
That could have been parted and carried up to a vehicle.

Someone with too much money and not enough sense just walked away from it.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Somebody may have died in it! but then I guess the rescuers would have sent a clean up crew and sent a bill to the dead guys family!
Oh wait they probably did send a bill for clean up and then left the junk anyway. Govt!

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I'm with chancer; that's a grisly sight (and site). May have been a body or two trapped in that wreckage at one time.

The scavenger in me would totally try to rescue that Honda engine--it looks remarkably intact. Go back with some tools and a pack frame to haul that sucker out, I implore youuuu! :cornut:

DirtyDamage

Reaction score
We just got back from Hagerman pass yesterday! Had some fun, and some wrecks like that yesterday too. Nothing but RZR's and side by sides mainly, then us in our BADASS GMC....heres some pics ;)
Gotta love colorado still!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Hagerman or colorado passes, this pass is 14 miles long and took us a little over 2 hours, multiple hair pins, one car wide and elevation (summit) at 11,925 feet

Uncles truck not mine :lolgoku: he's also the one in the pictues -- PC: Yours Truly

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Status