• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
It is snowing in Atlanta. This is aka "the end of the world", a "disaster", "cataclysmic". My commute will be 4 times longer. There will be no bread or milk in any store, and if there is you should be prepared to fight.

Nosandwich

The REAL Poboy
Reaction score
Yeah, I can relate. Snowed way south of me, although it was 25°f this morning here.

But, yeah, a 1/4" of snow here is Armageddon! Wrecker drivers become millionaires overnight. And it's "Black Friday " at the grocery stores.

Panhead5496

Reaction score
It is snowing in Atlanta. This is aka "the end of the world", a "disaster", "cataclysmic". My commute will be 4 times longer. There will be no bread or milk in any store, and if there is you should be prepared to fight.

Dang, lucky. Down here about 30 mins outside Athens we haven't gotten anything :eek:

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
...There will be no bread or milk in any store, and if there is you should be prepared to fight.

On that note, I'd be sure to lock and load. You never know who's gonna be caught without the essentials and dropping by to see what you got... :2guns:

In other news, there's looters disguised as emergency workers picking over the burn debris and abandoned houses on account of the Kalifornia wildfires.

Chaos everywhere! Y'all be safe out there, ya he'ah?

Nosandwich

The REAL Poboy
Reaction score
On that note, I'd be sure to lock and load. You never know who's gonna be caught without the essentials and dropping by to see what you got... :2guns:

In other news, there's looters disguised as emergency workers picking over the burn debris and abandoned houses on account of the Kalifornia wildfires.

Chaos everywhere! Y'all be safe out there, ya he'ah?

I saw a fat man in a red suit on the roof, so I shot him. He was some kinda weirdo, had a bunch of reindeer tied up to a sleigh.

Venison for Christmas dinner this year!!!:eek:

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Minnesota got 1-3 inches around the twin cities. I was out that night plowing for 6 hours. But now here in Nebraska, no snow really.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Out of all the roads I have been on, Rush hour driving through Atlanta was the worst.
Forgot If I was going to Florida or coming back from Florida. Atlanta rush hour was ****, and now it is freezing over.

BTW, you will get no sympathy from me here in Chicago.
Although snow means the murder rate will go down in Chicago, if you want to see it half full.

Nosandwich

The REAL Poboy
Reaction score
My niece is out in Kalifornia, and they couldn't go outside yesterday for the smoke. She said they had ash blow in on them.

That's local warming for ya.:lolgoku:

Ebrownie

Reaction score
i think it is funny how in some cities, when they get an inch of snow, nobody knows how to drive in it and there's cars in the ditches every hundred yards. Here in Montana, we can get 8 inches in a night and everybody still makes it so school and work on time... I guess people don't probably have tires and 4wd for that kind of thing down south. but I actually love driving in snow, especially with an empty truck bed in 2wd, you can really get sideways good:D

Actually it's been in the 40s and sunny all week here, it's been nice

zogthegreat

Reaction score
Here in Montana, we can get 8 inches in a night and everybody still makes it so school and work on time

8"s?!?! (sigh) You southern babies are such whiny little *******'s. In Montreal, we measure snow in meters, (yards), not inches!

Of course, now I go to Florida for the winter, where if it get's down into the 50's, people start wearing parka's and toques! Last winter, I actually saw a guy wearing mukluk's!

Kartorbust

Reaction score
The last nasty snowstorm Minnesota saw was in 2011 and in one day we got 16". Pulled a Ramcharger out and come to see it again an hour later, it was stuck again. I miss when snow could be several feet tall after a couple storms. Heavy snow sucks, it clogs the snowblower too easy. Really don't miss my last job that much.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
8"s?!?! (sigh) You southern babies are such whiny little *******'s. In Montreal, we measure snow in meters, (yards), not inches!

Of course, now I go to Florida for the winter, where if it get's down into the 50's, people start wearing parka's and toques! Last winter, I actually saw a guy wearing mukluk's!

I used to live in Montreal. Also I am not "whiny", "little" or a "*******". But thanks for your inpu..

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Whats this snow thing people are talking about. Is it like the LA fires we have in kalifornia? We have falling ash from the skies. I think thats close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.