• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Slip n' slide anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
My whole yard basically flooded today, deepest puddle was probably 5", its still raining pretty hard out there...so we decided to go kart, i grabbed my phone and got a quick video of my friend going pretty slow. My clutch was slipping, engine was sucking a little water, and my brakes got jammed up, but it was fun as hell, so slippery and i couldnt see anything from the dirt in my eyes. The fun ended when i slid into a tree and knocked my axle out of alignment.

http://s523.photobucket.com/albums/w355/houdinky/?action=view&current=MOV00008.flv

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
WOW you got that nasty *** storm to?? its like that out in my feild man this morning was a killer.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Looks like fun Kaptain. I wish it would rain more here, so far we've only had like 1 good rain storm all Summer long.

You can have ALL our rain, its been nothing but bad weather around here. I'd say 3/4 of our summer has been rain.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Yeah i cant wait till fall around here its fun to walk around in fall around when it starts getting dark. don't ask is cool and creepy.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Ohey it finally rained today.

Haha, hugeass thunder storms, lots o' rainz and winds... but luckily the sewers weren't blocked up like last time (cars were getting flooded into :D)

It's all ova now. Yae. Power flickered but never gone :p

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
It's all ova now. Yae. Power flickered but never gone :p

PSSH, the power flickers in my room every time i jump :roflol:

...I'm not kidding haha, the outlet that my amp is plugged into is really funky and i don't feel like fixing it.

Were still getting a decent amount of rain here, it stopped a few hours ago, but i think its supposed to again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.