Sick thread with lots of radio flyer pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
Here is a thread I really enjoyed. So very cool toys. I like the barbie car on page 6 or 7. Here is a taste of what you will see.

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=22674



 

Attachments

  • jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 42

wheels

New member
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
some sweet rides, for sure. once i'm finished with offroading, i'll be getting into rods(dream car has always been a 32 highboy).
 

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Messages
2,387
Reaction score
24
Location
Central PA
I like the car in the backround there, would love to have a old Mopar....
*drooooooool*

Oh wait, we talking about smaller toys... hehe
Thats something I wouldnt mind building sometime...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top