mindymogul
Mistress of Destruction
I'm still kicking myself in the *** for not finding my knockoff go pro for this but I decided to take my 606 through some trails. If I could describe it in 2 words... OVERLORD DOMINATION!
My cousin has about 5 miles of State ATV and Snow trails in his back yard and since my Magnum 325 was down, I thought I'd show off with non other than a rinky dink go kart. Long story short I never got stuck once though the logs, rocks, sandy hills and mud while he was rescued twice. No reverse was a bit challenging but that's what legs are made for. However, I didn't come out unscathed. I weigh less than 125lbs and I admit I was a bit overzealous with the gas. I jumped about 4ft off a ditch ledge and rammed the front end onto the tar (Which I've done countless times and it was fine). What really got me is I was booking at about 25mph through jagged rocks and the spindles never even budged. As soon as that dropped, the piece the TR end connects to bent down and into the edge of the tire.
For the 1st time ever since I've owned this thing it rolled in loose sand because it bent again at the apex of the corner and flipped right onto me. Now I could make a new one but I'd rather know why after all this time it decides to fail me over the stupidest of scenarios.
My cousin has about 5 miles of State ATV and Snow trails in his back yard and since my Magnum 325 was down, I thought I'd show off with non other than a rinky dink go kart. Long story short I never got stuck once though the logs, rocks, sandy hills and mud while he was rescued twice. No reverse was a bit challenging but that's what legs are made for. However, I didn't come out unscathed. I weigh less than 125lbs and I admit I was a bit overzealous with the gas. I jumped about 4ft off a ditch ledge and rammed the front end onto the tar (Which I've done countless times and it was fine). What really got me is I was booking at about 25mph through jagged rocks and the spindles never even budged. As soon as that dropped, the piece the TR end connects to bent down and into the edge of the tire.
For the 1st time ever since I've owned this thing it rolled in loose sand because it bent again at the apex of the corner and flipped right onto me. Now I could make a new one but I'd rather know why after all this time it decides to fail me over the stupidest of scenarios.